Suitable for High Value Parts
Increased Wear and Corrosion Resistance
Minimal Thermal Distortion
Suitable for Thin-Walled Parts
Very Low Porosity
- Reconditioning and enhancing worn areas and new contours to original sizes.
- Reduced down times for ship owners and charters requiring repairs.
- Lower costs for reconditioning components.
- Saving the environment by restoring old parts instead of replacing them
Through Laser-Powder Cladding, we offer the following advantages, or what we deem as the r3:
- Metallic bonding of layers
- Very limited distortion
- Small heat affected zone
- Low effort in pre and post processing
All trademarks and copyrights are property of their respective owners.